Sector 7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sector 7

The latest talk about everything

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin spot for two days

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent 1
Admin
Admin
Agent 1

Male Number of posts : 78
Job : Student
Registration date : 2007-10-23

Admin spot for two days Empty
PostSubject: Admin spot for two days   Admin spot for two days Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 3:49 am

The first person to spell this sentence right will become and Admin for two days and then a Globle Mod.. While bieng Admin you will change all the spelling misktakes on this forum, and do any thing else you want to do.. BUT BEWARE, I AM STIIL THE FIRST ADMIN SO YOU CAN'T DEMOTE ME, AND I AM HIGHER THAN YOU... here is your sentence:

All openings in an internal or external floating roaf except for automatic bleeder vents and rim space vents must provide a projeation below the liquit surfice or be equipped with a cover, seal, or lis, which must be in a closed p@sition at all times except whem the device is in actual use.
Back to top Go down
http://sector7.forumotion.com
cherubisthebest
cherubisthebest

Male Number of posts : 116
Job : Annoying you!

PostSubject: Re: Admin spot for two days   Admin spot for two days Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 5:27 am

Agent 1 wrote:
The first person to spell this sentence right will become and Admin for two days and then a Globle Mod.. While bieng Admin you will change all the spelling misktakes on this forum, and do any thing else you want to do.. BUT BEWARE, I AM STIIL THE FIRST ADMIN SO YOU CAN'T DEMOTE ME, AND I AM HIGHER THAN YOU... here is your sentence:

All openings in an internal or external floating roaf except for automatic bleeder vents and rim space vents must provide a projeation below the liquit surfice or be equipped with a cover, seal, or lis, which must be in a closed p@sition at all times except whem the device is in actual use.

Here goes:

All openings in an internal and external floating roof except for automatic bleeder vents and rim space vents must provide a projection below the liquid surface or be equipped with a cover, seal, or lid, which must be in a closed position at all times except when the device is in actual use.

How did i do?
Back to top Go down
http://cherubisthebest.forumotion.com/index.htm
Agent 1
Admin
Admin
Agent 1

Male Number of posts : 78
Job : Student

PostSubject: You are now ADMIN   Admin spot for two days Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 7:44 am

Congats you are now an Admin until Tuesday noon.Yuo can now edit the site. BUT IF YOU CHANGE THE SITES ADRESS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT I WILL DEMOTE YOU TO NEWBIE..............HAVE FUN afro
Back to top Go down
http://sector7.forumotion.com
cherubisthebest
cherubisthebest

Male Number of posts : 116
Job : Annoying you!

PostSubject: Re: Admin spot for two days   Admin spot for two days Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:22 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://cherubisthebest.forumotion.com/index.htm
Airhead
Airhead

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Admin spot for two days   Admin spot for two days Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:24 am

Congrats cherub!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin spot for two days   Admin spot for two days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin spot for two days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sector 7 :: Suggestions and tips-
Jump to: